SourceCorp Australia operates its own window factory as part of its manufacturing hub and manufactures an extensive range of double glazed aluminium windows, doors and balustrades for the global market as well as curtain walls for commercial applications. We have capacity to manufacture 10,000sqm of windows and doors per month.
The SourceCorp Australia window profiles have been developed for Australian conditions in conjunction with a Tier 2 construction firm in Western Australia.
We use small joint sealer in all products and our profiles limit or hide the silicon or rubber seals below the window frames to limit expose to the sun.
We understand that windows and facades are critical to any building We can provide assistance in installation and our engineers can visit you site anywhere in the world to ensure we get all the specification correct and we warmly welcome you to visit our factory and meet our team to build a strong relationship that give you the confidence that we can provide exactly what you require on time and cost effective.
We offer 3 standard profiles:
- Timber Reveal system – for use in residential steel and timber homes.
- Arbour – our most sought after profile which suits most residential and commercial applications. This profile comes with sub-jams and sub-heads and is rated N5/N6.
- Concerto – our high end, high-rise profile with a 3mm frame test and far exceed >N6 rating.
- Window wall and curtain wall our engineers will work with you through your design stages to a mock up in the factory for your approval before going into production.
We can offer most powder-coat colour selections for frames from the RAL or Dulux colour charts. Primarily we specify Doric door hardware from Australia and Pacific chain winders from China as standard although we can source any hardware required. In relation to glass we commission and manufacture to the customer’s specification.
Product range includes:
- Casement window
- Awning window
- Tilt-turn window
- Sliding window
- Rolling shutter
- Double-hung window
- Australian Standard AS2047
- WERS Rating
- 7 Year Factory Warranty
- 10 to 15 years powder coating warranty depending on final selection
- Thermal break window
- Low e-glass or other high performance glass as specified
- Custom-made to your requirements
SourceCorp Australia offers a range of high quality doors built to last. These doors can be supplied with a range of locking options to meet each project’s security and safety requirements.
Options and features include:
- Sliding doors offer 8 rollers as standard.
- Casement doors with 3 point multi-locking system.
- Bi-folding doors.
- Sliding doors + sliding fly screens.
- Lift-sliding door with a range of sill options available.
- Glass and aluminium louvre doors.
- Custom made to your requirements
For Double Glazed Windows and Door Specifications see our Specification section at the back of the brochure.